Last Updated on March 10, 2023 by Rose Morah
The following is a list of Updated 2023 Tesla voice commands.
Car Temperature Voice Commands
- Turn on AC.
- Turn off AC.
- I’m hot – Tesla will adjust the temperature.
- I’m cold – Tesla will adjust the temperature.
- Blow me – this will set the AC on full blast
- Turn the fan to “7”.
- My butt is cold – to turn on the seat heater.
- My feet are cold.
- My feet are hot.
- My hands are cold -it will enable the heated steering wheel.
- Turn off the steering wheel heater.
- Set temperature to x.
The car will set both driver and passenger climate settings to 72F
Tesla Navigation Commands
- Navigate to <location> .
- Drive home.
- Go to “z” (navigation)
You might also like:
4 Ways To Reboot Your Tesla To Help Fix Issues (Soft & Hard Reset).
Tesla Model Comparison: Which Tesla Should You Buy?
How Long Does a Tesla Battery Last? (Tesla Battery Degradation)
Tesla Sentry Mode Voice Commands
- Keep summer safe – to enable “Sentry Mode”
Tesla Lights Voice Commands
- Turn on the dome light.
- Turn off the dome light.
- Fog lights on
Tesla Entertainment Voice Commands
- Play <artist/song> on Spotify.
- Open Netflix.
See also: Tesla Software Updates 2022 (Versions 2022.4.5 & 2022.8.2).
Other Tesla Voice Commands
- Open glove box.
- Turn on the rear defroster.
- Open butthole.
- Check tire pressure.
- Call people “call wife”
- Set wipers to “x”.
- Fold/unfold mirrors.
- Unfold mirrors.
- Unlock the doors.
- Show energy graph.
List Of VW ID.4 Voice Commands.
Tips for using Tesla voice commands
If you love using Voice Commands on Tesla, I would also recommend you use Siri commands to control your Tesla.
To use the Siri voice commands via your Tesla, you need to:
- Ensure the Tesla app is installed on your phone (new IoS V4 Tesla app).
- Ensure the Tesla app is running in the background.
Examples of Apple Siri voice commands for your Tesla:
- Hey Siri, do I need to charge the car?
- Hey Siri, what’s the charge level on the car?
- Hey Siri, open the trunk.
- Hey Siri, open the frunk.
- Hey Siri, lock the doors!